Ho Chi Minh City is a paradise of foods so it would be a huge miss if you don’t eat local foods on your Saigon trip. Instead of having dinner in the city center, travelers have a great chance to enjoy a variety of street foods (8 must-do dishes) at local eateries. Just take a safe and fun ride around different districts, wonder food areas, Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, 60-years Nguyen Thien Thuat Apartment Buidings and eat until your taste is satisfied with our talented local students.
Price $26 USD /person (8 years & older)
- Child from 3 to 7 years: 14 USD
- Child from 0 to 2 years: free
⭐Everything is included in the price, both the tour & the tastings⭐
Start time 8:00 AM | 1:00 PM | 5:30 PM | 6:00 PM | 6:30 PM
Duration 3.5 Hours
- Pay cash at the end of the tour in USD or VND.
- Or Pay in advance
Let’s do the 8 must-do to immerse yourself to local culture hidden in the back alleys:
- #1: Beef Noodle Soup or Cake of Crab Noodle Soup
- #2: Vietnamese Pancake – crispy pancake with a lot of flavour from herbs, sauce and toasted pork.
- #3: Vietnamese Baguette which have many kind of flavors such as butter, pork sausage, chicken, and so on.
- #4: Get refreshed with Sugarcane Juice drink!
- #5: Grilled Banana with Coconut Milk – a bit sweet and salty of tropical fruits and coconut milk sauce
- #6: Banh Trang Nuong – Saigon pizza or grilled beef lemongrass skewers.
- #7: BBQ Pork with Rice Noodles
- #8: It’s time for dessert!
Private Ho Chi Minh Food Adventure Tour by Motorbike with Local Students
We will pick you up by motorbike at your accommodation then walk, eat and explore deeply to Saigon’s real life through the craziness of Saigon’s traffic.
Sample the most amazing dishes that Vietnam has to offer! Taste your way through cuisine as local people! Our Ho Chi Minh Food Adventure Tour is the most acclaimed Vietnam food tour, and is designed to introduce you to the dishes and desserts that most food blogs and other tours don’t really touch upon!
End the experience with a lot of fun and delicious street foods, you will get to know about local life when sit down and exchange stories with your local friends.
Are you vegetarian/vegan? Worried about booking the tour because you have food allergies?
Email us email@example.com or whatsapp/viber +84 96 1815 768
- All food and drinks during the tour
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by motorbike, including fuel
- High-quality open-faced helmet
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff (District 1, 3, 4 and 5 – some exclusions apply)
… and lots of smiles : )